zaterdag 30 januari 2016

The one with the shoplog

Aloha loves and welcome to blog. Today I have a completely different thing for you guys. I made a film with the things I shopped in January. The film is in Dutch, so I'm sorry for my English followers, but I really can't speak English that well. I'll give you a small resume.

 
Today I made a shoplog for you about clothes and make-up. I almost bought everything with 50 percent discount, so I'm a very happy girl in this first month of the year. At first I'll show you very cute tissues, with a nice motive. It was very cold in January and I had to bike a lot, so I really needed these. I bought it at Hema and it only cost 1.50 euro. Next you see three kinds of nailpolish, two are black and one is a top coat, the first of Miss Sporty is a black nailpolish with a matte finish and I works very well. The L'Oréal nailpolishes were 6.00 euro, but I bought them for 3.00 euro. I also bought a new mascara from L'Oréal. All L'Oréal mascaras were 10.00 euro at the store. So I bought the most expensive one, so I had the most sale. I bought the Miss Sporty nailpolish for 2.49 euro. You can read more about this fine nailpolish in this blogpost:
http://victorybynikki.blogspot.nl/2016/01/the-one-with-business-outfit.html

Then I went on with the clothes. I bought a pants and a dress at Zara and ofcourse it's both black. I went to the Zara two weeks ago and there were so much clothes on sale that it took me one hour to go to everything. I went with six pieces to the changingroom and I came out with this lovely pants and dress. The dress was 17.95 euro but I bought it for 9.95 euro. The pants cost 29.95 euro, but I bought it for 12.50. Next I showed you guys a lingerie set. I really love black and not only for my clothes, but also for my underwear. I love the mesh and lace details and I love the sale, because it only cost me 7.00 euro, because of the sale and the money I spared on my costumer card. The bra was originally 29.95 euro and the pants was 6.95 euro.

The next bag with clothes is from a sportstore in my town where you can also buy casual clothes. I bought a very nice polyester blouse and a coton jacket, both are from Only. I never knew this store had clothes for all day wear, until I walked in with my father once and I was happily surprised with what I saw. A few weeks later there was sale and I had to shop. Both items were 49.50 euro, but I bought them for 24.95 euro. Then I showed you guys something that I won. A beautiful Vila jacket. You can read more about it here: http://victorybynikki.blogspot.nl/2016/01/the-one-with-coat.html

The last bag has two pieces and there had both 50 percent discount and if you bought two things you only had to pay one. I really doubted about the skirt form Only, but when I realised you had to pay one if you bought two I was convinced. The skirt was 39.50 euro but I paid 19.50 euro for it. The turtleneck from Jacqueline the Yong with print was 19.95 euro, but now it was 9.95 euro. I only had to pay for the skirt, so I had the cute shirt from Jacqueline the Yong with turtleneck for free or I had the skirt for 10.00 euro and the shirt for 10.00 euro. Depending on how you see it.

I really loved making a video again. At the end of February I hope to make a shoplog video again. Next Saturday I'll be back with a new post. Post a sweet message or a tip. I wish you a nice night sweethearts. Love Nikki x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten