zaterdag 23 januari 2016

The one with the mills

Aloha loves and welcome to blog. Next Sunday I was having a good sleep when I felt the cold air on my skin through my blanket. I did what I do every morning: I grabbed my phone and went to Instagram and Facebook. I saw hunderd of pictures of snowy streets and I couldn't be happier. I love snow as long as I can remember. When I was a little child there were days with a lot of snow, but the last couple of years there hasn't been much snow at all, not even enough to build a snowman. I was very enthusiastic, but there wasn't much snow left when we went out to take pictures, despite that, I was a nice walk and a beautiful day to take pictures.
A few years ago, in 2012, I was ice skating with my classmates at this places. The ice was so thick that we could jump on it. It was the first time I skated on ice that wasn't inside on a icerink. This time I couldn't skate at all, it would have just been swimming in very cold water. The sun was shining that day and it wasn't freezing, so the snow disappeared in no time. Despite the sun, it was very cold so I wore my warm hat and gloves. This hat has ears as you can see and I really love it, because I makes the hat a bit less dull and I thought it was funny, so don't take it too serious. My mom and I were sharing one pair of gloves, because it wasn't that cold and she use to take the car with this weather. When she decided to take the bike to work we needed a new pair, so I bought these with 50 percent discount at Vila. They are suede and they are very warm and classy. The hat is form V&D and as I said is just for fun, because there is nothing fashionable on a hat with ears. Both cost 10.00 euro.
I was a bit surprised when I saw these sheep outside, but of course they have their woolen coat, so they are probably warm. I stood there for about ten minutes before I was able to pet one, but it was worth it, because it was the sweetest thing. It nibbled on my glove and pushed his head against my hand. Funny thing is that my coat is from wool. I love wool, because the sheep is happy when he loses his coat in the spring and they don't kill the sheep for his coat. So I think wool is animal friedly produced. I once told you guys about my coat and scarf, but that was in Dutch. I loved the coat a few weeks ago, but with cold weather I love it even more. The coat has two zippers at the ends of the arms and closes with a row of buttons. I love to combine this coat with black. I bought it with 50 percent discount for 45.00 euro at Vila. 
Underneath my warm grey winter coat I was wearing another grey coat. This jacket is as long as my winter coat and is made from a thin fabric, so it's perfect for inside. I'm very lucky the last few weeks, because everything I buy has 50 percent discount or more. I really like the lenght of this coat, so I can wear it classy with a skirt and lac shoes or heels or casual with All Stars and a jeans. The jacket has one button at the middle of the coat and two pockets on the front. I have a favor for grey clothes the last couple of months and I don't think that will go over soon. This jacket is from Only and was, with discount, 25.00 euro.
I love to wear some jewellery, but not to much. So next week I only wore this very beautiful bracelet from Chrysalis. In June of next year I won this and two other bracelets form the brand Chrysalis in a contest from Girlscene. It was the last day of my exams and I was very happy with this present, because I really deserved it after the hard work I did. This is my absolute favorit out of the three and I wear it at least once a week. You can find this bracelet and others at the website of Chrysalis.

I was happy with the little snow that was laying on the street and I hope you guys didn't fell or anything. Next Saturday I'll be back with a new post. Post a sweet message or a tip. I wish you a nice night sweethearts. Love Nikki x
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten