zaterdag 16 januari 2016

The one with the business outfit

Aloha loves and welcome to my blog. The sun is shining and I'm not wearing a coat, so you would think that spring is coming. But appearances can be deceptive, because a few days ago it was snowing in my hometown. I love snow, but I don't love the cold. Especially when I'm on a hill and there's a strong wind. Today I'll be telling you everything about the pants and the combination I'm wearing in this blogpost. Almost everything in this post is new for you guys, except the hat.
 
My mom and I went to a different park in the neigborhood this time. Since I'm writing on this blog, we go to a park almost every weekend and we bump into something funny or so. This time we bumped into an American Bulldog. My mom likes dogs as long as they don't bark, jump or attack you and if the dogs are 'sweet' family dogs like a Golden Retriever. After I offered her that she could sit on my back and the dog moved away with his owner, we could finally take pictures. The blouse in this picture is the best basic blouse I ever had and believe me it's very difficult to find the perfect basic blouse. If there isn't much to say about it, then you know you have the perfect one. Since I have big cleavage I bought it one size bigger, because I wanted a loose fit model that I could close to the top. The blouse is made from polyester, so it is very flexible. Every girl has at least one blouse in her closet. If you don't have one, then you should, because you can wear it with everything. This one is from Primark.
 
I'm mocking my mom a little in this post, so I have a confession to make too. I don't like it when people see that we're making pictures. So usually I want to wait until the coast is clear before I go act like a mannequin and sometimes we have to wait a really long time, so it isn't the best thing to be ashamed about. The pants I'm wearing is actually a chino, but I call it 'work pants', because it reminds me of an office and I find chinos very classy and sophisticated. I was dreaming of a pants with dots for a long time, when I saw this one at the store two months ago. (You can see that the chino has dots on the picture below) I always combine this pants with a blouse or turtleneck and flat shoes. You can buy these pants in this color and other colors at The Sting for 39.95 euro.   
I was looking for a matte black nailpolish for ages and couldn't find it. I went to store after store. OPI didn't have it, only a matte base coating, even as Bourjois, Rimmel, L'Oréal and the very expensive brands like Channel and Dior didn't have it either. I didn't want a base coat, because I had it once and it isn't working out for me. I was out of options, so when I found a matte black nailpolish from a very inexpensive brand I decided to buy it to try it out. I was happily surprised when I found out it actually works. Matte nailpolish is a nice option if you want something different for a change. This black one is from 'Miss Sporty' and was only 2.49 euro.
I once told you guys about my hat. Then it was summer and now it's winter. You can wear this hat any time of the year. I have to admit that I don't wear this hat very often, I like it very much, because it makes my outfit complete, but I don't feel comfortable with it on my head. Luckily it's black, so it isn't very outstanding. I hate myself that I don't have the guts to wear it, because I love this combination very much. If you have more guts then I have you can wear a hat with almost everything, but I love it with a classy outfit like this or with a flared dress or skirt. This hat is from The Sting and it cost 19.99 euro.
I really loved this combination and I'm definitely going to wear it more when the weather is going to be better again. Next Saturday I'll be back with a new post. Post a sweet message or a tip. I wish you a nice night sweethearts. Love Nikki x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten