zaterdag 2 januari 2016

The one with Little Jewels


Aloha loves and welcome on my blog. It's 2016 now, so something has changed on my blog. In my last post of 2015 I told you guys I wanted my blog to be more international. That's why I have decided to write my blog in English from now on. New year, new look, new blogpost. Today I'll be telling you guys everything about the fine jewelery I'm wearing in this three pictures. A few weeks ago I saw that a blogger that I follow on instagram was holding a giveaway. She was giving away a giftcard of 25 euro from Little Jewels. I went to their site and loved what I saw. I decided to enter and I won. I could choose from a lot of lovely jewels and narrowed it down to these three pieces.
 
Little Jewels is a webshop with handmade jewelery from a girl named Gwenda. Making jewelery is her passion and love. She makes jewelery since she can remember and during her study she created this webshop. One of the things I love are this bar earrings in silver. Bar earrings are the trend this season or any other season. It's simple and easy to wear and I wear them almost everyday. I love wearing it with a striped shirt or dress or just a thick sweater. This earrings are made of metal and silver and are 4.95 euro.
 
This fine necklace is the second piece I want to show you guys. This triangle necklace is equally simple as the bar earrings. I love simple silver jewelery. I've said that a lot of times, but now I'm writing in English I want to let my English readers know as well. I love to wear this necklace with a simple shirt or my sweater. Yes, again, after all it's winter loves. On the webshop of Little Jewels you can choose the length that you want for your necklace. You can choose 40, 45, 55, 65 or 75 cm. I can wait to wear this on a simple blouse, shirt or sweater. You can buy this necklace for 9.95 euro.  
 
 
The blogger who cooperated with Little Jewels is Romy Sharon. She's a Dutch blogger and loves fashion as much as I do and she has a passion for traveling and photography. She started her blog in 2015 and has grown a lot in the past year. This earrings are kind of special, because they're from India. I really love that these Indian hoops are 'spiced' up with details. It makes them a bit more fancy than regular hoops. I love wearing them with a blouse or my favorite grey sweater. They're chic with a bun and casual with your hair loose. The Indian hoops are 8.95 euro.
 
 
Before I wrap this post up I want to tell you about the cute card I got with my Jewels. The owner of Little Jewels wrote me a card and I love how personal this is. Shows she really cares for her shop and that it's not about mass production.
 
This is not sponsored. You can find Little-Jewels here: http://little-jewels.nl/
 
I really loved winning the giftcard. I've to get used to the fact that I write in English, but I think did a okay job? Next Saturday I'll be back with a new post. Post a sweet message or a tip. I wish you guys a nice night. 
Love Nikki x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten