zaterdag 13 februari 2016

The one in Amsterdam

Aloha loves and welcome to my blog. Today I went to Amsterdam to shop, to take pictures and to film a video for YouTube. I went with my mom and we bought a lot of nice items, that I will definitely show on the blog. It was a bit crowded, but not too much, so we could shop in peace. I got a Starbucks, because where I live we don’t have a Starbucks, and I really recommend Pistachio & Rose Mocha. I only went to Starbucks once before, but this is already my favourite. I only took pictures in front of The Royal Palace, because I loved the place and it was the only spot that wasn’t filled with people. Today I have to new items for you guys, that I have already discussed in my shoplog video on YouTube, but now you guys will see it on. I didn’t wear jewellery with this outfit, because I really wanted to focus on my outfit and it isn’t very smart to wear earrings or a necklace when you’re trying on clothes.
First off, I want to tell you guys about this lovely skirt, at least I find it a lovely skirt. It’s fake leather and if you’re reading my blog a little longer you know I love the leather look. I have a pants, a short, a pencil skirt and now I have a skater skirt too. I’m excited about the fitting around my waist, because all your flaws, I mean my rolls of fat, won’t be showing. The skirt is very simple, apart from the fact that it’s fake leather, because it only has folds on the front which leads to the wide falling fit and a zipper on the back. Luckily, because that’s the reason I love it so much: It’s so basic, that I can wear almost every top on it. The inside of the skirt consists of fake suede, so it’s not only beautiful on the outside, but it also fits good and is soft. I shopped this item at Only with 50 percent discount, again, so it only cost me 19.95 euro.
Now we’ve discussed the skirt there only remains one item to talk about: my top. I bought this top together with the skirt. Actually I didn’t buy it, I got it for free. There wasn’t only 50 percent discount on a lot of items, but there was also one plus one for free. The top and skirt actually cost 60.00 euro together, but with 50 percent discount it was only 30.00 euro, but, because of the one plus one for free rule, I only had to pay the most expensive item, which was the skirt. That is the best way to shop if you ask me. I really love the fabric of this shirt, because it’s soft. The shirt has a print of little triangles in black and grey and a little turtleneck, which has a wide falling fit. It was a little bit cold to pose without a coat, because it only was 3 degrees. The top is from Jacqueline de Yong, which you can buy at Vero Moda.

I like this outfit very much, because it shows my best features and there’s black in this outfit, so that’s always a good idea. I also bought a lot of beautiful jewellery and make-up and a beautiful sweater. I also but food, macaroons, which you can see in my shoplog next week on Youtube. I really loved Amsterdam and I haven’t been there since I decided to quite my study. I shopped some nice items that I will show you guys in other blogposts and if you want you can watch my vlog and shoplog video next weekend on Youtube. It will be in Dutch. Next Saturday I'll be back with a new post. Post a sweet message or a tip. I wish you a nice night sweethearts. Love Nikki x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten